JobKred is a digital workforce and skills development platform that helps individuals and organisations stay relevant and future-ready for the rapid changes in today’s economy.
Using Big Data and AI, JobKred scans online labour market information to decode the relationships between jobs and skills and understand the latest developments in the world of work.
With this information, JobKred provides businesses and countries with a workforce transformation platform, empowering employees and citizens with AI recommendations to personalise their learning and receive career recommendations.
Saving up to 90 per cent of the time and cost that traditional approaches take, clients can get started on transforming and future-proofing their people and company in as little as a week.
JobKred works with companies across multiple industries, from SMEs to Fortune 50 companies, and has played a role on the national stage as the intelligence behind Singapore’s national jobs portal, MyCareersFuture.sg. Internationally, JobKred has worked with UNESCO, World Bank and the Asian Development Bank to conduct workforce development projects using its technologies, with the results aiding the policy-making processes in various countries for higher education, vocational education and lifelong learning.
JobKred is looking for a Head of Marketing, to take leadership in and drive our online and offline marketing efforts.
The individual we are hiring will work directly with the CEO to strategise and implement marketing plans.
• Plan and execute Content Marketing, Event Marketing, SEO/SEM, email, social media and other digital marketing campaigns.
• Understand and work with AARRR Metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
• Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media, and mobile apps.
• Manage brand presence and engagement on different platforms to reach out to target audience.
• Research and define product positioning, company positioning, branding and target market segmentation
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts
• Customize strategies and content to target various client segments.
• Develop and maintain sales and marketing materials
• Work closely with sales team to discover, identify, qualify and convert sales leads
• A degree in Marketing or other related discipline is a bonus but not a key requirement.
• 4-8 years of relevant work experience with product, marketing, or business development in tech, HR, Education or SaaS companies is preferred.
• Demonstrable past results in driving marketing plans, preferably for enterprise SaaS companies
• Ability to define, develop and lead marketing programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Data driven mindset, utilising skills such as A/B Testing, Data Analytics, Funnel Optimisation, .
• A self-driven and goal-oriented attitude, with a strong work ethic and good time management.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
Perks and Benefits
- Stock options possible for the right candidate
- Travel allowance